Jul 7, 2012

Corat Coret 7 Julai 2012

'Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall'


Takut? erm, the feelings come n go several times but I am too afraid to make any decision
I am too afraid of getting hurt again & again..
However eventually there will come time to decide, just for the moment I am undecided
What is the best option to choose in my life..

Once, I let go the offer to pursue my MBA with sponsorship in choosing to get married in 2010
But the plan fail & I get nothing at all
In 2011 I tpld to my parents that I want to further studies to escape about the marriages issues 
In 2012, I still don't have the resolve yet. Maybe the right time still not come in place. Maybe? Perhaps.
Doa, Solat Hajat, Istikharah semua dah buat - Sekarang tawakkal & waiting the moment to happens
Penyerahan total - ade, ade lah.. takde pun selagi masih bernyawa life must go on ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment